PS&C follows strict rules and code of conduct to maintain the discipline in institution and character building, in the following areas:-
- Violation of the institution’s order could lead to the student’s discharge from the college and heavy fines depending upon the severity of the transgression. Undermentioned actions are strictly forbidden:-
- Use of Abusive and Un-becoming Language
- Unseemly behavior, Immoral Leanings.
- Willful damage to the college property.
- Use of Unfair means in Examination.
- Membership of any political organizations and participation in processions and public meetings.
- Rude behavior towards any staff member of the college.
- Absence from classes and other college activities without genuine reason/prior permission.
- Borrowing money.
- Betting and gambling.
- Gross violation of college rules enforced from time to time.
- Possession of prohibited items like mobile phones, undesirable literature, CDs/USBs/Camera, listening devices.
- Undesirable behavior of parents with staff members.
- Punctuality is the hallmark of any institution and PS&C remains focused on attendance with laid down policy which is followed in letter and spirit. Absence without a valid reason is liable to penalty. Leave is only granted on genuine grounds; applications must reach to the authorities two weeks prior. Maximum leave permissible for a student in a year is 10 days.
The campus at a Glance: The campus of PS&C includes:-
- Spacious Classrooms
- Science Laboratories
- Computer Laboratories
- Sports Facilities
- Transport Facilities
- Security of the Campus
- Guidance and Counseling